Gilroy Gannon has a unique opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced tax person to join the practice in a senior management role.
Gilroy Gannon is a large independent accountancy, consultancy and tax practice based in Sligo. We are experiencing rapid growth and wish to strengthen the team to meet the needs of our diverse client base.
The position is a permanent and full-time key senior role within the Tax team. We are looking for a person at the level of a Senior Tax Manager or Tax Director with a broad range of experience across all tax-heads combined with positive drive and ambition to assist in growing the tax practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a small team of qualified and part-qualified staff and will be expected to manage their own portfolio of clients. They will report directly to the current Tax Director and Managing Partner.
This is a rare opportunity with genuine prospects of a future equity role.
The role/responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing tax compliance support to the firm’s client base.
- Leading tax based consultancy projects across all Tax Heads
- Developing new business opportunities for the firm both internally and externally
- Working with other business sectors in the firm to maximise fee potential
- Raising brand and firm awareness through involvement in seminars and tax based presentations
- Management and development of the Tax team
Candidates should be self- motivated with strong commercial acumen. They must be ACA/ACCA qualified and AITI qualified with five years PQE.
Gilroy Gannon is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill out the form to the right and submit it with an up to date Curriculum Vitae.
Alternatively, you may apply with a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae quoting reference MMK to:
25 Stephen Street,