Wealth Management & Financial Planning
Our Wealth Management and Personal Finance services are provided by our associate firm "Gilroy Gannon Financial Services" which is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland as an Investment Intermediary.
What we can do for you?
- Our business is working closely with you to help you understand and organise your financial arrangements; to create, build and protect capital and achieve your goals
- Using the latest technology, we provide a financial plan for your whole financial portfolio.
- Our clients are individuals who are or aspire to be financially independent. Most new clients are referrals from existing clients.
- Maximising tax savings and investment potential with a consistent and logical approach.
- If we don’t think we can help you efficiently and effectively, we will tell you!
Gilroy Gannon Financial Services put their clients at the heart of their business, ensuring that they understand their personal, family and business goals.
Why use a Financial Broker
Clear. Concise. Impartial Advice
How can I be sure that my Interests Come First?
Like any other business, a Financial Broker's best customers are repeat customers and new customers referred by satisfied clients. It is therefore in their interest to put your needs first in any recommendations they make. In addition, by law Financial Brokers must put your interests above commissions in their recommendations. Furthermore, Brokers are subject to rigorous enforcement rules by the Central Bank of Ireland and can face serious fines.
Full-time Professionals who are Experts in their Area
Financial Brokers are obliged to have a qualification or be accredited by experience. They are full-time professionals, experts in their area. They constantly study all relevant markets and receive regular briefings from various product providers.
How much will it cost to engage a Financial Broker?
When a Financial Broker is paid by commission, there is generally no extra charge compared to dealing directly with the provider. So you get a choice of many providers, impartial advice and personal service without any extra cost and without the hassle of finding the best deal yourself. Any additional fees payable by you will be outlined in the Financial Broker's terms of business given to you before they start any work for you.