Our client, a large industrial contractor in the North West, wishes to recruit a Financial Accountant on a 12 Month contract
The successful candidate must be a member of a recognised professional accountancy body with 3+ years post qualified experience with some of that experience preferably gained in an industrial type role.
The candidate who will work within a small team of accounts assistants, will report to the Financial Controller and will work across the finance function of both the Irish and UK operations.
The key duties of the post will include assisting the Financial Controller in:
- Maintaining the nominal ledgers for both the Irish and UK companies
- Preparing detailed monthly management accounts for the Board.
- Preparing budgets and monitoring actual activity against same.
- Building models to predict and track project financial performance
- Implementing and monitoring internal controls within the business units.
- Preparing annual statutory accounts in conjunction with the Company auditors.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory authorities.
- Dealing with special projects and assignments.
The successful candidate must have working knowledge of computerised Accounting Software and have strong IT skills.
Our client is looking for an individual with good interpersonal and presentation skills, someone who is capable of working on their own initiative and able to report to the Financial Controller within strict deadlines.
The employer is an equal opportunities employer. Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
Please fill out the form below and submit it with an up to date Curriculum Vitae.
Alternatively, you may apply with a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae quoting reference MMK to:
Gilroy Gannon Chartered Accountants
25 Stephen Street,