Our business advisory section has made a major contribution to the development of our practice. We can either act independently or jointly with an international services provider, depending on the particular assignment. The range of work carried out by this section is very wide and we assist both small family owned businesses and large multi-national companies alike.
With small owner manager business our staff carry out many of the functions of a financial controller. In some instances this involves a qualified staff member working on a continuous basis with the client, under the guidance of the advisory partner.
With larger companies our advisors work on specific assignments and in some instances, we are used temporarily to strength the financial function of the business or to cover for long term absences of key members of the clients finance team.
The range of services provided by our advisors include:
- Preparation of strategic business and marketing plans
- Preparation of costings, budgets and cashflow projections
- Preparation of period accounts
- Designing financial and operating systems
- Preparation of proposals and applications for bank finance and for government and other grants
- Preparation of feasibility studies for new businesses or new projects of existing businesses
- Financial management training
- Executive selection and training
Through our professional contacts, we have a significant array of multi-disciplinary skills available to call upon, from accountants to economists, engineers, marketing advisors, personnel managers, recruitment specialists and IT experts. They are available both within our management team and through external connections and all help support the provision of a comprehensive business advisory service to our clients.
- Financial Controller duties
- Financial information support function to non finance board of directors
- Preparation and presentations of regular and timely management accounts together with key performance indicator analysis.